Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The First post for the Foto Journal!

Welcome to the second half of this story line of an Airman's story in Iraq. I will post more fotos here. Sorry I haven't been able to update much lately, things happen ya know. Well I tried to use the same template from the actual Blog onto this one but as you can see there are a few changes or differences... if anyone out there knows Blogger code could you help me with the stupid comments part?? Thanks PEACE!


Iraqi and American flags next to each other, a sign of some real accomplishments

3 comments:

binarypunk said...

This is a comment...nice huh? Actually just trying to test it to see if it will work right.

MYSTIC said...

It is working so don't sweat the small stuff....Do set up your site for WV (word verification)to keep out spammers.

binarypunk said...

Hey thanx! I didn't know that was there 'till I looked around a bit more.